Guidelines for your appointment at Vincent Salon.
1.When you arrive for your appointment please remain in your vehicle until your provider texts, calls, or waves you in. There is a sanitation station set up right inside the front door please sanitize your hands. Please come in wearing your mask ready to go. If you do not have one you can purchase one from your provider. Your provider will take your temperature with a no touch thermometer at the door and will have a waiver that you will need to sign before starting your service. If you refuse to sign or refuse to have your temperature taken we cannot allow you to have your service. Please try to take your temperature before you come. if you do have a temperature above 100.4 degrees we cannot take you
2. If you are above 65 years old or have any health conditions that make you more vulnerable, we would like to work with you to make sure you will be in preferably in the early morning. If this is not an option for you know we will make your service as safe as possible for you.
3. We will not offer beverages or magazines
4. When at the front desk please follow the signs and maintain distance. Please stay behind the plexi glass.
5. In order to keep our capacity numbers limited we ask no extra persons come with you for your appointment. However if you have a small child getting their haircut 1 parent can remain with them but no additional children please. Also if you are in need of assistance you may have your person with you as well.
6. We will have 2 receptionists working at all times. One will remains at the front desk and the other will be on a sanitation schedule making sure everything is continuously disinfected. Your provider has always followed strict sanitation rules and will continue to do so.
Just a little helpful hint, we will have the temperature in the salon very cool to help the providers.
We are looking forward to having you all in again!
Thank you! Chelsea
Mon: 10am - 8pm
Tues: 9am - 8:30pm
Wed: 10am - 8pm
Thurs: 9am - 8:30pm
Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat: 9am - 1pm